No fancy sales page, auto-loading videos (annoying!), or hard sales pitches here! To be honest, I’m swamped with my paid work and don’t have time to do a hard pitch, so I’m just gonna be honest about what you get:
Six Modules of Content
Each module takes about one week. For one year from your purchase date, you’ll get unlimited access to the Facebook Mastermind Group, where you can ask questions and get feedback from other freelancers like yourself (and from me!). The course includes TWO (2) one-on-one coaching sessions (1 hour each) via Zoom with me (a $300 value). Each module includes:
- Live webinar where you can ask questions, get feedback, and learn new things
- Resources, handouts, quick reference guides, tables, scripts, and other tools you can take with you and use forever
- Homework assignments to help you get moving forward on your freelancing career
- Worksheets and quizzes to help you assess your knowledge and mastery of the content
Here’s what the course will cover:
- Module 1: Getting Started with Freelancing. This module will cover the basics – terminology, things you need to know, how to get your support system set up, tools you need, and how to figure out what you’ll need to get started.
- Module 2: Picking the Right Freelancing Career to Pursue. This module is all about finding the right fit. You want a job that you can do for a long time, and that means you need something that fits your personality, lifestyle, and working style. This is a deep dive into the various freelance options available to find the perfect job for you.
- Module 3: Planning for Success. Working together, we’re going to build a plan. We’re not just going to learn HOW to plan; we’re going to actually TAKE ACTION and build your plan. We’ll plan your income, your customer acquisition strategy, and your learning/education strategy. We’ll go over goal-setting and I’ll give you loads of resources to help you build a workable plan.
- Module 4: The Mental/Emotional Factors. As you start to take your first steps toward implementing your plan, you’re likely to run into your worst enemy: YOURSELF! We’re going to talk about ways to avoid burnout, conquer procrastination, and strengthen your important relationships while building your freelance career. You CANNOT do this work long-term if you do not do self-care, so we’re going to prepare you for success.
- Module 5: Finding Work & Dealing with Clients. No matter what type of work you do, you will always be looking for work and dealing with clients. This module will cover customer service, sales, marketing (for your own business), contracts, and customer communication.
- Module 6: Putting It All Together. There’s a LOT to cover in this final module! We want to check in and see how you’re growing, but we also need to at least touch on a few topics that you don’t need YET, but you need to know about for the future. We’re going to give you an overview of bookkeeping and financial planning, back office management, and personal productivity. We’ll talk about professional services you may need as you grow, and we’ll discuss next steps in your journey. Ideally, you’ll be on your way to growing your business by this point. There’s still a LOT to learn, but I hope you’ll be able to start making money by the time you complete Module 6!
Putting it all together…
Here’s what you get:
- 2 one-on-one coaching sessions ($150 each = $300 value)
- 6 webinars with complete resources ($105 each = $630 value)
- Access to the exclusive Facebook Mastermind group for 12 months ($60 value)
- Additional savings from special Students-Only deals (IDK, maybe $30?)
So all total, that’s about a $1,020 value!
Obviously, I’m not charging you $1,020! After all, your goal here is to MAKE money, not SPEND money, right? 😉
Here’s the Offer:
So here it is:
Intro to Freelancing Course: $108
I’m not going to put some silly countdown timer on this or whatever to give some false sense of scarcity. My NEXT session starts on JANUARY 28, 2021, so registration closes on JANUARY 27th. If you aren’t able to get into this session, that’s okay; I’ll email you whenever I open up a new session and give you a chance to get in on that one, but I’m not sure when I’ll be able to open up the new course.
If you want to get in on THIS session, here’s the button. After you pay for it, you’ll STILL need to re-submit your email info to the webinar software to make sure you get all the notifications for the class sessions.